Copyright 2010 SAFH20 UV: Ultraviolet Water Purification. All Rights Reserved.
SAFH2O UV - Model 200/212
Stop pouring chlorine, lead, viruses and bacteria into your body.
- 3 Gallons Per Minute Flow Rate
- 2 Stage Water Purification System
- .5 Micron NSF & Water Quality Association Approved & Certified Activated Carbon Block Filtration
- Germicidal UV Disinfection
- Exceeds World Health Organization Requirements
- 14 Watt Germicidal UV Lamp
- 304 Stainless Steel Chamber
- Available in 12V (Model 212) or 120V (Model 200)
Designed for installation in small spaces, the Model 200/212 measures only 15" High, 10" wide and 5" deep yet purifies at a rate of 3 gallons per minute - fast enough to fill an 8 ounce drinking glass in less than six seconds. Most importantly, these models can sustain that 3 gallon-per-minute flow rate -- you will never have to wait for your water storage tank to refill again!
Ideal for homes on a municiple water supply, small boats and RV's the 200/212 models remove chlorine, lead, bacteria, algae, viruses and many other harmful contaminants which have been commonly found in water systems throughout the United States.
Every drop of water which enters these systems is filtered through a .5 micron carbon filter before entering the stainless disinfection chamber - ensuring there are no contaminants able to provide sheltering shadows to any microorganisms BEFORE they are exposed to the disinfecting UV light.