Copyright 2010 SAFH20 UV: Ultraviolet Water Purification. All Rights Reserved.
Virus, bacteria & chemical protection, wherever your travels may take you.
- 2 Gallons Per Minute Flow Rate
- 2 Stage Water Purification System
- .5 Micron NSF & Water Quality Association Approved & Certified Activated Carbon Block Filtration
- Germicidal UV Disinfection
- Exceeds World Health Organization Requirements
- 10 Watt Germicidal UV Lamp
- 304 Stainless Steel Chamber
- 1/4" NPT Inlet/Outlet Ports
Designed to meet the needs of recreational vehicle and boat owners, the Model 212 features the same combination of .5 micron carbon filtration and ultraviolet filtration as found in our successful Model 200, but is built around a 12 volt DC power supply. This allows boat and RV owners to take on water from nearly any source, maintain a steady supply of power to the purification system, and to confidently drink the water from their holding tank, without fear of chemical or microbiological contamination.
At only 15" high, 10" wide and 5" deep, the model 212 is ideal for installation in small spaces.
Every drop of water which enters the model 212 is filtered through a .5 micron carbon filter before entering the stainless disinfection chamber - ensuring there are no contaminants able to provide sheltering shadows to any microorganisms BEFORE they are exposed to the disinfecting UV light.
For applications requiring special set-up, configuration, or filtration, please feel free to call us and we can create a customized purification system to meet your needs.